Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm still here I promise!!!

Ohk so I've kinda failed at the whole blogging stuff in the past few days... I have been SO busy!!! But I promise I'm still here!! =)
Life has bee great, I am making/delivering cakes like crrazy and my husband has been putting in a lot of hours at his work. It's been a little stressful.. ohk very stressful at times but I know that it's all gonna be worth it next week when we hit the road to Gatlinburg, TN!!! =)Almost everything I'm making right now is being put in a envelope titled "Gatlinburg/Christmas". So hopefully thanks to my cakes, we will have money to spend in Gburg and money to buy... CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! =D

Oh and by the way...

I put up my Christmas decor!!!! hehe...

I will post pictures as soon as possible I promise!!! =) Love you guys!!
<3 Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment